creatine monohydrate powder – 300 grams
This Creatine Monohydrate is a supplement that every bodybuilder knows about. Creatine supplement helps us to make a good body. Because of this, this helps to lift heavy weights and increase our strengths.
- 5 g of per serving monohydrate
- 99.9% pure creapure creatine is a monohydrate
- A standard spoon provides a full daily maintenance dose of the Creapure creatine monohydrate
- Supports muscle size, strength, and power
- Use it with your post-workout shake
Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 12.7 x 10.2 cm; 299g
Item model number: 1030954
First date available on Amazon.in: January 1, 2017
Creatine Monohydrates Price
Price of Amazon M. R. P:
Price: 1,116.00 FREE Delivery You can buy here supplements. nowadays Amazon is giving a big discount on these products.
Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most well-researched sports nutrition elements. and When used in conjunction with regular weight training, it has been shown to support muscular size, strength, and power.
A teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder on ON provides 5 grams of 99.9% pure Capitol cr monohydrate.
Directions: Mix 1 teaspoon spoon of puree powder in 8-12 ounces cold water or glass filled with fruit juices. Then mix it with a spoon.
TIP: Shakes with a round spoon of power-up protein, food-replacement, and micronized creatine powder for weight gain.
Creatin loading: Take 1 round spoon powder and 1 extra spoon of the spoon with morning meal, morning and evening before going to bed for 4-5 days.
Creatine Maintenance: Take 1 round spoon immediately after the meal or after training with your workout protein shake.
Eating simple carbohydrate with it can help improve overall effectiveness.
Intended for use in healthy adults and as part of a healthy, balanced diet and exercise program.
Creapure creatine monohydrate
When combined with high-intensity activities, highly researched to support the muscular strength, strength, and size, creatine monohydrate is shown.
- Created with Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
- Muscle power and power support
- Micronized powder is more easily than non-micronized powder and mixed in a slurry for a long time
- Unfavorable for stacking versatility
Which brands you trust for quality
OW commitment to quality is unaffiliated, as one of the few manufacturers to operate and operate state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that are compatible with GMP.
You appreciate the extra effort made by the leader of the industry who assures ingredient purity, seamless blend and extraordinary taste.
The facts behind Creatine
- Each cell in your body uses ATP. To contract, muscles also require ATP
- When energy is used, then ATP breaks down from ADP
- Creating helps ATP to “recycle” back into ATP. The more ATP, the more energy
- Eat daily / persistently
- Mix with juice, water, foods (hot or cold) or any favorite sports nutrition product
- it has a long history of the 19th century
- Together with it and high-intensity activities, it helps to increase the muscles.
- Helps to support the level of creatinine and muscular strength and power
Creatin is available number-one game display supplement.
Yet despite its research-supported benefits, some people avoid creatinine because they consider it to be bad for health.
Some claim that it causes weight gain, cramps, and digestive, liver, or kidney problems.
This article provides an evidence-based review of the safety and adverse effects of Creatin.
it is a great complement, even if you are not a bodybuilder. Btw, it has a half-life of 6-8 weeks in the body.
Some users may have digestive problems if they are not broken. and Any easy way to solve it is to add about 4 ounces hot water in your cup or blender bottle and then mix it.
Stir for a few minutes and it should be dissolved completely or adequately. and Add a little cold water (I add spring water to a couple pieces of ice). and I then add my whey protein powder and move my blender bottle.